Viracid by Ortho Molecular Products
The dynamic nature of the immune system means that all factors that may affect health need to be addressed in order for it to function at peak performance. The immune system is very sensitive to nutrient deficiencies. While vitamin deficiencies can compromise the immune system, consuming immune enhancing nutrients and botanicals can support and strengthen your body’s natural immune response. Viracid’s synergistic formula significantly boosts immune cell function, including antibody response, natural killer (NK) cell activity, thymus hormone secretions, and T-cell activation. Viracid also helps soothe throat irritations and nasal secretions, and maintains normal inflammatory balance by increasing antioxidant levels throughout the body.
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (2 capsules daily, or as advised by a physician.)
- Vitamin A (from 15,000 IU as Palmitate, Natural Beta Carotene ) – 4500 mcg
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid USP, Acerola Fruit) – 300 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 2.5 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) – 10 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinat Chelate) – 4 mg
- Astragalus membranaceus root extract – 250 mg
- European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins) – 250 mg
- Andrographics paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) – 200 mg
- Echinacea purpurea extract (flowering aerial parts) (standardized to contain 4% phenols) – 100 mg
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP – 100 mg
- Acerola Fruit (Standardized to contain 17% Vitamin C) – 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Magnesium Stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.