Prosta-Response (180ct) by Source Naturals (Item #486)
Each bottle contains 180 tablets.
This product supports hormonal regulation, cellular regeneration, natural soothing mechanisms, bladder and urinary tract health, overall prostate health and antioxidant defense.* It does this by combining herbs and nutritional ingredients that are designed specifically to address men’s health needs.
Prostate health has been studied intensively and Prosta-Response provides many important prostate-supportive vitamins and nutrients that have been featured in those studies. Certain plant extracts and minerals such as saw palmetto support healthy testosterone regulation in the prostate. Swedish pollen extract, vitamin D-3 and lycopene can support healthy prostate cell regeneration. Gravel root, pumpkin seed and goldenseal are used here with other nutrients for urinary tract and bladder health. Ginkgo, grape seed, green tea, zinc, quercetin and vitamin E provide antioxidant support for healthy cell membranes. Beta-Sisterol is included to influence prostaglandin synthesis associated with comfort levels.
Suggested Use: Four (4) tablets daily for the first three months. May take 2 to 4 tablets daily for maintenance. For best results, spread servings throughout the day, at breakfast and dinner. This product is intended for the male sex, not for use by those of the female sex.
Four (4) Tablets Contain:
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 134 mg
- Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate) 34 mg
- Iron (naturally occurring) 0.5 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate & methionine sulfate complex [OptiZinc®]) 30 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite & L-selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg
- Sodium 15 mg
- SoyLife® Non-GMO Isoflavone Complex (from soy) (providing 20 mg isoflavones) 1 g
- Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (providing 320 mg fatty acids) 800 mg
- Phytosterol Complex (providing 125 mg beta-sitosterol) 314 mg
- Quercetin 300 mg
- L-Alanine 150 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid 150 mg
- Glycine 150 mg
- Swedish Flower Pollen Extract (yielding 1.4% alpha-amino acids) 150 mg
- Marshmallow Root Extract 130 mg
- Stinging Nettle Root Extract 120 mg
- Pumpkin Seed Oil Extract 100 mg
- Red Clover Flowering Tops Extract 50 mg
- Ginkgo Leaf Extract (24% flavone glycosides & 6% terpene lactones) 40 mg
- Uva Ursi Leaf Extract 40 mg
- Oregon Grape Root 30 mg
- Pygeum Bark Extract (2.5% sterols) 15 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract 15 mg
- Ginger Root 10 mg
- Grape Seed Extract ((Proanthodyn™) with a Procyanidolic Value of 95) 10 mg
- Lycopene 10 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, dibasic calcium phosphate, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.