Cortisol Manager® by Integrative Therapeutics – Item #631
Cortisol is a hormone produced in the adrenal cortex that is released during times of stress. Variations in cortisol secretion can indicate how well the body is coping with stress. Cortisol homeostasis is typically characterized by peak secretion during the early morning hours, with a gradual decline throughout the day. Because of its central role as a key stress hormone, cortisol is often thought of as a bridge between stress and its impact on health and wellbeing.
The ingredients in Cortisol Manager help support a balanced, adaptive cortisol response to stress. Cortisol Manager contains a stress-reducing proprietary blend of Sensoril® brand Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Suntheanine™ brand L-theanine. A proprietary blend of Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and Epimedium (Epimedium koreanum), as well as phosphatidylserine from soy lecithin, are included in Cortisol Manager.*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (2 tablets nightly, or as advised by a physician.)
- Calories – 5
- Total Carbohydrate – 1 g
- Sodium – 10 mg
- Stress-Reducing Proprietary Blend – 500 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (Sensoril® brand) – Root and Leaf Extract
- L-Theanine (Suntheanine®)
- Cortisol-Reducing Proprietary Blend – 450 mg
- Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Bark Extract (Standardized to Contain 2% Honokiol and 1% Magnolol)
- Epimedium (Epimedium spp.) – Aerial Parts Extract
- Phosphatidylserine (from soybean lecithin) – 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide Color, Glycerin.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.