B-Supreme by Designs for Health (Item #2741)
B‑Supreme by Designs for Health is a comprehensive B vitamin complex formula designed to promote micronutrient status for optimal cellular function and healthy physiology.* It supplies clinically useful amounts of B vitamins in their preferred co-enzymated and phosphorylated forms where possible to be used in biochemical reactions more readily and easily. B‑Supreme contains the bioidentical and methylated forms of folate and vitamin B12 for superior bioavailability.* Choline and trimethyl-glycine (TMG) are added to help support efficient methylation for optimal genetic expression.
B vitamins are a family of eight water‑soluble micronutrients that are needed in small amounts by the body. B vitamins fall into two main categories: (1) those involved in the transfer of single‑carbon atoms (i.e., one‑carbon metabolism), and (2) those involved in the enzymatic reactions related to energy production and redox status. High‑risk populations for B vitamin deficiencies include vegans and vegetarians, alcoholics, patients with congestive heart failure, obesity, and diabetes, the elderly, and individuals who have had bariatric surgery.
Supplementation with B complex vitamins has been shown to reduce homocysteine (Hcy) levels (an inflammatory marker in cardiovascular, metabolic, and neurological conditions), slow the rate of cognitive decline, and exhibit analgesic properties by activating the nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) pathway.*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (1 capsule daily, or as advised.)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin HCl) – 100 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) (as Riboflavin and Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) – 50 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3)(as Niacinamide) NE – 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) – 50mg
- Folate (Quatrefolic® [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolate – glucosamine salt) 340 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)- 2000 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)- 100 mg
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) – 200 mg
- Choline – 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), Stearates (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide.