Rebuild® by Metabolic Maintenance – Item #674
Maintaining bone health is a critical factor in maintaining mobility and independence as we age. Rebuild® is a full-spectrum nutritional product designed to support bone health in patients at risk of osteoporosis. In addition to calcium and magnesium, Rebuild® contains vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, and trace minerals important to bone health. Deficiencies of these nutrients can slow bone production or accelerate bone loss.
- Research-based formula to support bone mineral density*
- Contains key nutrients important for bone synthesis*
- Full-spectrum nutritional product*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (Use as directed by a physician.) 180 capsules per bottle.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) – 10 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (136 IU as Cholecalciferol) – 3.4 mcg
- Vitamin K (as K-1 and K-2 M7) – 17 mcg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate/Malate)) – 167 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) – 83 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) – 2.5 mg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) – 0.8 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) – 0.4 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) – 330 mcg
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Cellulose Capsule.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.