Methyl Protect® by Xymogen – Item #3233
Methyl Protect® is a comprehensive formula designed to support optimal methylation and help maintain healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range. It features five key nutrients that are involved in homocysteine metabolism: folate as calcium folinate and Quatrefolic® for increased bioactivity; trimethyl-glycine; and vitamins B12, B6, and B2. These five nutrients, provided in activated forms, support enhanced methylation and overall cardiovascular health.*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (1 capsule daily, or as advised by a healthcare provider.)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) – 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) – 10 mg
- Folate (1,700 mcg DFE as calcium folinate and 1,700 mcg DFE as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine saltS1) – 3,400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 1,000 mcg
- Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) – 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (hypromellose and water), stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Formulated to Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.