Digestzyme-V by Ortho Molecular Brands – Item #1100
Digestzyme-V is a comprehensive blend of acid-resistant, plant-based enzymes designed to help maximize the digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. Each capsule includes lipase, amylase, lactase, CereCalase and protease to aid in the digestion of protein, fat, starches, fiber and other difficult to digest foods known to cause food sensitivities.
CereCalase, a special blend of hemicellulase, beta-glucanase and phytase, is specially formulated to digest the cell walls of plants, providing better nutrition from a plant-based diet. Digestzyme-V also contains Gentian Root, a traditional bitter herb, as well as artichoke, a natural choleretic, added to stimulate the body’s natural production of enzymes and bile.*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving
1-2 capsules 15 minutes before a meal, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Enzyme Blend – 235 mg
- Amylase – 7,650 DU
- Protease 4.5 – 20,400 HUT
- Protease 6.0 – 2,550 HUT
- Protease 3.0 – 10 SAPU
- Neutral Protease – 3,825 PC
- Acid Maltase – 10.7 MaltU
- Bromelain (equivalent to 25.5 GDU) (from Pineapple) – 382,500 FCC PU
- Papain – 357,000 USP Units
- Glucoamylase – 12.75 AGU
- Peptidase – 2,550 HUT
- Lactase – 816 ALU
- Alpha-Galactosidase – 102 GalU
- Lipase – 1,070 FIP
- Pectinase – 7.65 endo-PGU
- Invertase – 433 SU
- Cellulase – 178 CU
- Xylanase – 255 XU
- CereCalase® (Hemicellulase, Beta-Glucanase, and Phytase) – 150 MU
- Artichoke Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 5% Cynarin) – 150 mg
- Gentian Root Extract 4:1 – 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.