CitraNOX by Orthomolecular Products (Item #2762)
Each bottle contains 120 capsules.
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (4 capsules daily, or as advised by physician.)
- L-Citrulline – 3g
- Grape Seed Extract (MegaNatural®-BP) – 200mg
- Quercetin Dihydrate – 200mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Natural Vegetable Capsules), Stearic Acid and Magnesium Stearate.
- L-citrulline is one of three dietary amino acids in the urea cycle responsible for converting ammonia into urea as well as for the production of NO, an important cellular signaling molecule. In this process, L-citrulline is the natural precursor of L-arginine, the substrate used by endothelial nitric oxide synthase to produce NO.
Quercetin Dihydrate –
- A flavonoid found in a variety of botanicals, vegetables and fruits, quercetin is a potent antioxidant that inhibits inducible ICAM-1 expression, an important pathway for maintaining normal inflammatory balance. Quercetin has been shown to support normal inflammatory balance by directly inhibiting the activity of NFkB, similar to turmeric. Quercetin is also known for its ability to improve endothelial cell dysfunction by maintaining normal inflammatory balance in specific pathways.
MegaNatural® BP Grape Seed Extract –
- MegaNatural® BP is a premium grape seed extract made in California from a special seed blend extracted with water from a variety of white wine grape seeds. Grapes and grape products contain phenolic compounds found to have health-promoting properties, particularly in cardiovascular wellness. Grape seed extract has a high concentration of phenolic compounds, which have been found to support healthy arterial dilation and blood flow.