Buffered C Powder by Thorne – Item #2935
Buffered C Powder makes it easier for individuals with a sensitive or compromised digestive system to take a higher amount of vitamin C. It also provides calcium, magnesium, and potassium. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is a key antioxidant, which can help protect cells throughout the body from free radical damage. It also may play an integral role in the production of cellular energy, in addition to helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range and maintaining healthy immune function.*
Supplement Facts – Dose Per Serving (1 scoop (5.5g) – 42 servings per container)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – 2.35g
- Calcium (as Ascorbate reacted from Calcium Carbonate and Ascorbic Acid) – 350mg
- Magnesium (as Ascorbate reacted from Magnesium Carbonate and Ascorbic Acid) – 350mg
- Potassium (as Ascorbate reacted from Potassium Bicarbonate and Ascorbic Acid) – 99 mg
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.